While a briefly-attempted revival from this blog late last year was largely unsuccessful, for the past few months I have been blogging over at IPWire. If you want more frequent updates, please head on over there and click the “subscribe” button for regular updates on new content. In addition to my posts, you’ll find the posts of some of my colleagues, regular news updates, and the IP … Frequently podcast (also available on iTunes) for a fun, irreverent take on IP issues.
Some of the recent topics I’ve covered over at IPWire include:
- A couple of brief takes on TC Heartland (Part 1 and Part 2)
- A couple of posts on how technostrategic jargon is used to keep non-lawyers at arm’s length from the patent world
- A post debunking the presence of patent thickets
- A mildly amusing story about the Trump administration’s connections to the patent licensing world
- A criticism of commoditizing patent prosecution, and
- A movie review of The Founder (because, why not?) and its masterful portrayal of IP and innovation
Please head on over and enjoy!